Friday, December 16, 2011

It's DONE!

We finished the dresser I was telling you about!
It's even more gorgeous than I imagined it would be.
Check it out for yourself and tell me what you think?
(P.S. Don't mind the horrible quality of these pics, they were taken from the ol' iphone)

Isn't she a beauty?
I decided to take some angled pics since I'm all artsy fartsy now :)
Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

A close up on the amazing knobs!

I can't tell you how much fun I had redoing this dresser. It was good times with my friend Ashley who helped me from start to finish and so much information I now know on how to make an ugly piece of furniture look as gorgeous as this.
Let's just put it this way...
I will NEVER buy a new piece of furniture AGAIN.
It's all craigslist and garage sales for me from now on...
I know too much and I can't go back.

Until next time...

Love, The Meise's


5 comments:

  1. Amazing! It's so great to have good friends that teach you and have fun at the same time. Grace keeps asking for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Nice work! I've been looking at our dresser wanting to re do it since we've had it a lot longer than I originally anticipated. If it ends up looking half as amazing as yours I will be so excited. You are so artsy fartsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY, TOTALLY cute. I love it! Are the knobs painted silver? I love the beautiful detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so impressed! I have been wanting to do this with the MANY pieces of furniture I have acquired over the last few years that are taking up space in my house and garage but have been afraid to try. I can't wait for you to tutor me. You are an amazing daughter-in-law. My son is a lucky guy to have such a talented wife and you can tell him I said so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thanks everyone! It's so good to know and see that all of my hard work paid off! ;)
    Dalene- The knobs were painted with off white primer! They turned out cool, right?
    Beth-Let's redo a piece or two of your furniture next time I come visit! It will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete