Thursday, December 15, 2011

Time flies when you're having FUN

Has it really been TWO YEARS??
It sure has!
Two years ago on December 12th, I was sealed to my best friend in the Salt Lake City, UT Temple.
I started looking through our wedding album and decided to post a few of my favorites to remember that cold but amazing day...

We have learned so much about one another in the two years we have been married...

He can and will watch sports center/CNBC anytime of the day
She watches those stupid shows- Teen Mom and The Kardashians
He never knows what he did wrong
She likes to get mad over nothing and anything...
He squeezes the toothpaste from the middle
She squeezes it from the end
He likes expensive things
She is really cheap
He needs quiet time
She has too much energy
He likes to make messes
She sometimes like to clean up
He likes things simple
She always finds a way to complicate things
He likes to be early
She's always late
He is a morning person
Don't wake her up before 9am
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY...
He loves her
She loves him

The past 2+ years have been the best of my life.
I feel so lucky and blessed to have found the love of my life and that I get to hang out with him everyday. I can't imagine me without him. ;)

We spent our anniversary day being lazy and just hanging out together. It was rainy and so we slept in, snuggled, got massages, snuggled some more, then enjoyed dinner at the Cheesecake Factory together.
It was perfect.

"No measure of time with you will be long enough. But we'll start with forever..."
(yes, I totally stole that from the Twilight book/movie Breaking Dawn)

Until next time...

Love, The Meise's

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW monk that was the most beautiful post..I got teary eyed. I also LOVE that quote from Twilight.. definitely going to have to put that up in my house somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 2 years!! I love all the things you've learned about each other. So cute. Way to get Edward in on your anniversary post!

    ReplyDelete