Friday, November 4, 2011

Update

Lately, I often find myself in deep thought of trying to find things to blog about.
I am NOT used to this.
When I started my blog, I had just gotten to NYC and there were endless things to write about. I literally had at least 3 things to blog about at one given time and had to narrow it down to either what happened first or what I thought was most important or fun to talk about. That's why I could blog like 3 times a week.
Any who, I thought it was time to update my readers (if you exist) about what has been going on with us.

We spent the first 2 days after we got home from NYC looking for an apartment in Scottsdale.
SUCCESS.
We found the most beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom that's just a few miles away from where we work. We move in on Sunday and we can't wait!
Don't worry there will be an entire post dedicated to the finished look of our new home.

sneak peek of my kitchen!

Speaking of work, I got a job! Hooray, I am actually doing something productive again!
I am working at a chiropractic office in Scottsdale called Arizona Sports and Rehabilitation Center. It's perfect, I only work there 2-3 days a week so I can still look for a stylist position at a salon! I think the best part of my job though, is that I get free massages whenever I want! It's seriously awesome! If you don't get regular massages, I would totally recommend it. I feel so much more relaxed and rejuvenated after I get one.

Other than working and getting prepared to move, my time has been dedicated to taking care of the newest member of the Chou family (Chou is my maiden name). My mom decided to adopt the cutest little black kitten that someone just left at one of the schools she works at. She is so little that she still needs to be bottle fed. We haven't really named her yet, we like "Pepper" and "Sassy" but neither are permanent.

so tiny and cute

just taking a little cat nap ;)

Oh ya, I almost forgot about Halloween. Probably because we didn't do much. The coolest thing we did was go to the neighborhood block party in my parent's neighborhood. We did get to hang out with our awesome friends from down the street, Jake and Jourdan. They have the cutest little girl, Jelly (short for Jazelle) who is pretty much my BFF. She cries when I leave, that's how close we are. Jeff and I just adore her though. Jeff says that if we have a little girl as cute as her than it's okay that it's a girl. Haha What a guy thing to say.

just hanging out at the block party with Jake and Jourdan

Me and Jelly (I look scary, sorry)

Well that's the newest update from the Meise's for now. Stay tuned for the post on our new home once we're moved in and it's all decorated.

Until next time...

Love, The Meise's

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog! Now that I'm not with you 24/7 I have to stay updated on your life somehow! I also feel ya on blogging now like....um....MAYBE once a week haha miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teaser of your new apartment. I'm excited to see pics of the entire place! It really is going to be perfect especially since you have the most adorable little kitty - she is precious!! I can't wait to meet her soon. I do love that we somehow see each other in multiple states. We were meant to be friends! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay freaking amazing kitchen! Looks brand new. I'm so happy you guys found a place so quick and you got a job? In three days? that's amazing. Are you more of a secretary or do you work with patients??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyssa- the kitty is my Mom's I was just taking care of her! Excited for you guys to come for thanks givin though!
    Mary- I am just a secretary. I call insurances and check patients in. It's pretty fun so far! You guys should come to Arizona and visit!!

    ReplyDelete