Sunday, November 27, 2011

I am thankful for...

I am thankful for my FAMILY.
It was such a wonderful thanksgiving this year.
Both Jeff's and my sister were in town and so we got to spend time with them.
We wish Jeff's family could have been here to celebrate this beautiful holiday, but unfortunately it is not cheap to fly across the country. We hope they will be able to come see us here very soon though.
Thanksgiving day started out by taking family pictures.
I love how much my family is growing and that we were able to have Jeff's sister Hayley be a part of them.

The whole family together :)

Jeff, Hayley and I

I started getting a little silly

The Chou siblings

Me and my honey bunny

The rest of thanksgiving consisted of going to my families house and stuffing our faces with food. (Which is the way a successful thanksgiving should go)
I don't remember much after that...it's very possible I went in to a food coma.

I truly am thankful for all of the amazing people in my life. Jeff and I are so blessed in so many ways and are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for all that He does and continues to do for us. We are so excited to begin the celebration of our Saviors birth with Christmas right around the corner.
With that said, let the Christmas decor and shopping begin!

Until next time...

Love, The Meise's

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute :) we need to get together soon! Imglad you had a good thanksgiving :) and I have the goal of updating my blog soon I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monk and Lou back in action together for a WHOLE month...that is if you will not be mad anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures Robyn! Your Thanksgiving sounded awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really should be illegal to be as beautiful as you and your family! I am so happy Hayley was able to be there with you guys! We wish you were coming for Christmas but know you'll have an awesome time in Arizona. Love you!

    ReplyDelete