Monday, December 5, 2011

Hiking Camelback

While Jeff's little sister Hayley was in town for Thanksgiving AND since it was her first time EVER in Arizona, we really wanted to show her around and take her to visit some cool places while she was here.
One of those places was CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN.
I actually hadn't been hiking there since I was probably 12 or 13 years old but I did remember it was a pretty steep hike and that the views were to die for.
This was Jeff's first time on the mountain as well, so it was super fun.
We also had the pleasure of meeting up with our friends from Utah-the Markhams.
We just happen to always be in the same places at the same times :)

I am super bummed I didn't get more pictures of the whole group together. I was kind of slow going up on account of me being so out of shape these days...

Jeff, me, Hayley and my dad

On our way up to the trail

Jeff and Hayley

Half way up...the views were just getting better and better the higher we got.

What a breathtaking view from the top (well almost)

Unfortunately, I had to work so we didn't have enough time to get to the tippy top but we were pretty darn close. None the less, we had a blast hiking and hanging with our family and friends!

Until next time...

Love, The Meise's


1 comment:

  1. What a fun hike! Yeah, you look SO out of shape... except not at all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete