Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One Week Down..

I have been in New York for one whole week now and let me tell you, I have been BUSY! I'm lucky I have an awesome exploring partner to help get me around everywhere. Nicole has been here a few weeks longer than me, so she has helped me navigate and learn the ways of a real New Yorker! This place is crazy at times and one thing I've learned is the buddy system is necessary.

Here are some of the fun things I haven done this past week:
Took a stroll through Central Park


Met up with my long time friend/neighbor Leslie and at Shake Shack in Time Square (so good, you have to go if you visit NY)


Went to the Lincoln Center in Manhattan and saw The New York Philharmonic Orchestra dress rehearsal for their opening night (wasn't quite sure of who they were but so glad I made the trip-they are absolutely AMAZING and apparently very famous) p.s this is my good friend/travel partner Nicole, she is awesome!



While standing in line to get our orchestra tickets we spotted the Manhattan Temple just across the street, so we stopped by and took a looksey after the concert.



Walked the entire Brooklyn Bridge and admired the spectacular view of the city (you can see a glimpse of it behind me)



I HAD to visit the Kardashian's store in SOHO (no, sadly none of the Kardashian's were there and everything was SO overpriced and not even that cute)



Jeff and I went to the Yankee vs. Rays game. We were really far up but right over home plate so we had an amazing view as you can see.


AND...
The Yankees gave us free license plate frames (so nice of them, right?)


Told you there was going to be a lot of pictures! As you can see, I have no problem staying busy while Jeff is in training all day long. It's definitely helping me become an independent woman. I can't even begin to say how happy I am that I decided to move out here, so Jeff and I could enjoy this adventure together.

Until next time...

Love, The Meise's

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blog makeover monk..it is so you!! Wish I was there with you so we could tour the city together miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete