Sunday, September 25, 2011

My First Blog Post!



What a wonderful time it is in the life of the Meise's!!

I am so excited I finally figured out how to use this blog thing so I can document our adventure together.
As many of you know, Jeff got a job with J.P. Morgan (not to be confused with the retail bank Chase, even though they are a part of the same company- this is one of Jeff's biggest pet peeves) in Scottsdale, AZ. After a long wait of wondering if he was going to get the offer or not, we were so happy to hear that he would be one of two who would be taken on as a Private Banking Analyst.

So, in April we packed up our cute little apartment in Provo, UT and headed south to the sunny skies of Arizona to live with my parents
for a few months...and by a few months I mean like six. Jeff started his job in July and has been loving it since day one!

So, lets get to what we are up to these days....
All of the first year analysts of J.P. Morgan are required to do 8 weeks of training in NYC. Our original plan was for me to keep working at the salon I was at and to visit Jeff for a few days for his birthday this month, but about a week and a half into the training we couldn't stand being away from each other and decided it would be such an amazing opportunity if I could just come live with him for the rest of the time he was training. So that's where I am! I quit my job and we were reunited last Monday after three weeks of being apart! It has been a blast so far and it's only been a week! I love it here, and can't wait for all of the things I will get to do while I am here!

Well that's it for now, I will blog again soon with all of the fun things I have done this past week! (Lot's of pics too)



2 comments:

  1. Aww monk I'm so proud you finally blogged on the blog I set up for you! Miss you tons and I can't wait to see my new LV diaper bag ahahha and you of course.

    ReplyDelete