Friday, March 9, 2012

Sisters in Seattle

First of all...
Can we just take a moment to talk about how long it has been since I have updated this thing.
So much has been going on in my life that my blog has been the last thing on my mind.
I am back now though and ready to update.

So, life has been a little rough the past couple of months and I was feeling a little down in the dumps so I decided to take a trip to visit my favorite peeps in Washington.

My sister has unfortunately been residing here for the past year (almost) because her husband has been temporarily relocated for his job. So to say the least she is pretty lonely all the way up there in that rainy, cold state.
The trip mostly consisted of us just relaxing, going to the gym and me playing with my sweet little nephew Jaden! I love that kid so dang much, it's ridiculous.

We did of course get a chance to go in to Seattle and see all of the awesome sights like the space needle and pike's marketplace.

Beautiful view of the city behind us

It actually wasn't raining (surprise!) Still cold, but not raining :)

Space Needle

Pike's Marketplace


We also went to The Museum of Flight, which was actually really cool!
They had like a million planes and military artifacts that were really informational and interesting.


The plane behind us is a SR-71 black bird military jet, which is apparently the fastest jet EVER!

A little Robyn + Jaden bonding

That's love in our eyes <3

I seriously had such a blast visiting my sister. I love her and my nephew so much. (I guess I love my bro in law too haha)
Seriously though, my sister has and will always be there for me no matter what I am going through. I am so grateful to have such an amazing woman/mother for my sister and look up to her so much. She is my best friend and I am already counting down the days until I get to see her again.

Until next time...

Love,
The Meise's



2 comments:

  1. Bummer that you have been feeling down. I'm glad you were able to go on a fun trip!!! Jaden is super adorable - no wonder you love him so much! You look super cute and I hope you are still loving AZ. We need to come visit again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww monk your brought a few tears to my eyes! Sunday can't come fast enough.

    ReplyDelete