Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's a BOY

We gave in a bought a PUPPY!
So, I now spend my days potty training and teaching not to bite.
He is the most adorable little guy in the whole wide world.
His name is Jimmer and he is a maltese.
He is currently 9 weeks old and 2 lbs.

We absolutely love him!
Isn't he the cutest??

He loves to cuddle with us when he's not playing. It's so sweet.
Sleeping in my jacket. This is how we sleep at night. Just pooped after playtime.
We are so happy we got him.
He is such a fun addition to our little family.

He is definitely hard work but he is worth it!


Until next time...


Love, The Meise's

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love my sweet little nephew puppy!! Can't wait to meet him on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! thanks for giving us a grandson, I mean, granddog :-)

    ReplyDelete