Monday, October 24, 2011

How to Succeed in Business


What a weekend.
I have waited in a line for a grand total of almost 8 hours this weekend.


Friday, Nicole and I tried to get in to the Regis and Kelly show (Josh Groban was co-hosting and Orlando Bloom and Ginnifer Goodwin were the guest stars).
We were numbers 22 and 23 in line and guess how many people they let in?
21.
Needless to say, we were pretty bummed that morning.

Saturday, I woke up early to get tickets for the Broadway show
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
and that was yet another FAIL!

Sunday was our last shot. I felt really bad because we were breaking the sabbath by going but Jeff had never been to a show before and we leave really soon!
So, we woke up at 6:30am and headed to Manhattan to get in line for these discounted rush tickets. Normally the box office opens at 10am so we thought if we got there around 7:30ish we we would be golden. So that is what we did. We got to there at 7:30 and there was only one other person there....just my luck...
THE PLACE DIDN'T OPEN UNTIL NOON!

We waited in the cold for 41/2 hours, but it was totally worth it!
The show was awesome and it was so cool being like 10 feet away from Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter).



This was only only picture I was able to get...
refer to story below.


About 20 minutes into the show after I had taken a few pictures with my camera (the flash was OFF) I hear the usher telling me to get up and follow him. I was scared out of my mind because I thought I was getting booted out of the show. I had an idea that it was for taking pictures but I didn't know that it was prohibited. They told me that it was not allowed and that I needed to delete the pictures in front of them so they knew I didn't have any of them left. What they didn't know is that I had taken one with my phone...haha
I was pretty shaken up and not to mention mortified from the whole thing and it kind of put a damper on the whole experience for me. It was still a great show and it was fun spending time with Jeff's parents who met up with us to see it.

We went to dinner in Brooklyn after and said our goodbye's because we won't be seeing them again until Christmas.
Well, that was my crazy weekend, hopefully no more lines and mean ushers yelling at me anytime soon.

Until Next Time...

Love, The Meise's

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog Robyn, love to see what you guys are up to. Looks incredible! Love ya, Ale
    I need your email to invite you to my blog. I'll check fb for your email:)

    ReplyDelete