Sunday, July 27, 2014

Babymooners

Remember how I was going to start blogging again and keep up with it? Yeah, that never happened. I'm here to redeem myself though.

For our last trip as a family of two, we decided to take advantage of our life in Europe and take a babymoon.
Instead of boring you with silly words, I'll just post lots of pictures of our amazing babymoon to Barcelona, Spain and Slovenia!

BARCELONA

view of Barcelona from our hotel

baby bumpin' on our way to the beach

Barcelona Cathedral

Casa Batlló (Gaudi architecture)

Las Ramblas

a night out on the town

tapas! the best food EVER!
(if you ever visit Barcelona, you have to eat at this restaurant- La Cervecería Catalana)

also, the best gelato
(Gelaaati Di Marco)

SLOVENIA

*side note- Jeff served his mission in Slovenia so it was so much fun for him to show me his old "stomping grounds" and see old friends.

Ljubljana

Dragon Bridge in Ljubljana

Jeff with his old friend Elvi who was an investigator who he taught on his mission. 
(Elvi is now the district president in Slovenia)

Maribor

Piran

Piran

bumpin!

my handsome man

Lake Bled

Lake Bled


What an amazing time we had and so fun reminiscing as we get ready to take our summer holiday for 2014!
It's so ridiculous that I am just now posting this a year later but better late than never, right?

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment