Thursday, October 13, 2011

Columbus Day Weekend

For Columbus day weekend, Jeff and I went to his parents house in Doylestown,PA!
They picked us up in Newark, NJ on Saturday afternoon and it only took about an hour to get home from there. Even though I get a little car sick from the windy roads, the drive was beautiful and it was refreshing to see all the green, yellows and reds of the changing trees.

Align CenterGorgeous view of the ride home

First of all, let me tell you how nice it was to be in a house that had a kitchen and more than one room (it gets a little crowded in our hotel room).
Second, I've never been so happy to have a home made meal in my life. (Plus, Jeff's mom is a really good cook)

Jeff's parent's house! I love it!!

So, after we got in we rested for a little while, had some dinner and then we went to a get together put on by the families good friends the Sequine's!
It was so fun! This shin dig took place at corn field type place (it was dark and I couldn't see very well) and their was apple cider, hot chocolate and tons of treats. They also had hay rides to go on for all the kids. The best part though was getting to see our friends in PA!


This is our BFF Zoey! She loves to call me "Jeffrey" and call Jeff "Robyn"

I was so mad at myself that I didn't get any more pictures that weekend! It was mostly just relaxing and eating good food. (Jeff's mom sent us home with tons of food too which I was so grateful for!) We also played a lot of the game "Ticket to Ride" it is seriously so fun! Jeff got a little competitive though and beat us all.


We are so happy we were able to go visit our family this last weekend. We don't get to see them as much as we would like because of the distance so we love being here for that reason!

Until Next Time...

Love, The Meise's

No comments:

Post a Comment